We all deserve time to relax, reflect, and enjoy ourselves.
Without down time our bodies can become fatigued and mentally we become stressed out. As well all know stress can lead to a whole list of complications, like sickness and disease.
This week I came the revelation that I have worn myself down mentally and physically. Basically ever since the fire I have been pushing myself even when my mind and body says no. I have finally made the decision that its time for me to take a break and enjoy life.
With that said, I have made the decision to take a semester off from school to just focus on myself and my recovery. People say that decisions in life become more clear when you are relaxed and not thinking about things. Perhaps this is my time! I feel like part of me has also missed out on life because I have been so consumed by the events of my past that I forget to see what is in front of me now. Sometimes I feel like we have to give gifts to ourselves, gifts of time and gifts of relaxation.
- Ways to De-Stress and Relax Your Brain (uloop.com)
- Rest, Relaxation and Spas! (gettinggreatspa.com)
- Some Serious Relaxing (mar5onlife.wordpress.com)
- Mark Hyman, MD: The Secret Ingredient To Stubborn Weight Loss (huffingtonpost.com)
- Do Some Serious Relaxing This Weekend (lifehacker.com)
- The Science of Breathing To Turn Up More in Life (innerwealth.me)
- 12 Common Symptoms of Chronic Stress (havensalonspa.com)